Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jumping in With One Foot

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a couple of YEARS. I've been reluctant for a lot of reasons but have to admit that I can't put the baby to bed. This nagging to blog won't leave. So, I decided to start and not really tell anyone-yet. I have a lot of reservations about starting a public web journal but am mainly concerned about how it affects my ability to live my life in real time without living life and thinking..."this would make a great blog post" or worse, creating bloggable life. CREEPY! You know, planning the perfect craft and composing the perfect photo of your child's hands creating that perfectly bloggable moment of your life. Like I said.....CAREEEEEPY! "NO WIRE HANGERS!" "NO WIRE HANGERS!"

So, I'm entering the fray...sort of. I'm going to post and play around with the settings and see how this affects my life and whether I think it is a good thing for my family or not a good thing.


No comments: