Saturday, May 22, 2010

Darn!

Every year one of my neighbors hosts a "multi-family" yard sale. Sometimes I'll put something out or let the kids man a table. She usually has it in June but decided to have it early. I wish I would have known sooner because there are still things in the house that I'd love to get out of here. I took so much stuff to the junk store over lent-and I'm glad I did. My point is had I known the sale was today, I'm sure I could dig up lots more clutter. It starts in an hour and a half and I'm certain I don't want to spend my quiet time scrambling around to find and price things. I'm even more certain I don't want to spend my day hovering over a table of my unwanted clutter. Maybe it's a good time to have a "free" table. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So, did you set out a "free" table? I forgot to post a few weeks ago that I gave two huge boxes of wedding presents (that weren't used in 13 years) to a friend to sell at a fund raising tag sale. (That was easy.) I'm looking forward to getting rid of more stuff soon.

Beth said...

Cheryl,

I didn't set out a free table because it poured down rain almost ALL DAY. At about 9:30 the sky cleared and it looked like it was over then it poured again. I was sooooo happy I didn't scramble around the house looking for stuff. I'm hoping to give my unused wedding crystal to a friend who is hosting a political fundraising dinner.

Glad you're back.

Beth