Sunday, February 21, 2010

40 Bags in 40 Days-A Simple Challenge?

Have you heard of this lenten challenge? Sounds simple enough, right? And I'm all about SIMPLE these days. It suggests choosing which size bag to use before you begin. I'm not getting distracted or deterred by that notion. I'm just trying to fill one or more bags a day and getting them out of my house. After all this snow we've had, it's not the best time to load up the curb with extra garbage, but I'm still doing it.

I'll let you know how it goes. Less is more! Another update to the CD post, coming soon. Trust me, these 2 ideas are related.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Beth,
I'm doing it too! And I'm with you on the not choosing a bag size. Anything out of here 40 times will be great progress. Let us know how it goes.

roserain said...

I am doing this Beth!! I can't believe how that simple mindset of 40 bags has given me the freedom to purge things much more easily. Your case for simple came just as I had started rereading that book and following you has been very motivating...so thanks! Can't wait to talk more about this. Amanda